Mother Nurture is a community interest group working to support mothers in their journey of matrescence and motherhood.
- Offers supportive group and individual sessions for mothers, and pregnant women, in which they can nourish creativity, connection, restoration and remembrance.
- Explores motherhood through the lens of the body; the shape shifting that occurs in response to becoming a mother; how to both resource and process challenge through the body.
- Builds a wider web of community around mothers; creates intergenerational bridges between parents and non-parents.
- Empowers the place of mothers within culture and in relationship with the Earth.
- Collaborates with other inspiring organisations to raise awareness around the marginalisation of mothers within society.
One-to-one Collaborative Somatic Therapy sessions for Mothers to support you in your journey of motherhood.
Mother Nurture Groups
Watch this space for upcoming groups for Mothers.