Walking alongside those who wish to explore:
- Reconnection with the body
- Our shared humanity
- The Mystery
- Life transitions
- Embodiment & Belonging
- Life-Death-Life cycles
- Eco-somatic movement
- Grief & Loss
- Chronic fatigue
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
- P.G. Diploma in Dance and Somatic Wellbeing (with distinction).
- Authentic Movement & Therapeutic Presence levels 1 & 2.
- IBMT Infant Development Movement Patterns
- Qualified and experienced yoga therapist, specialising in Yoga Therapy for mental health and wellbeing, as well as for women’s health.
- I hold a trauma sensitive space and have attended CPD trainings in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Gestalt, Hakomi and Process Work.
Please visit here for further information on my trainings and CPD.